Would you like to become a member of the Phasmophobia Randomizer forum team?
As a Moderator, you must be willing to invest your free time to help with moderation, actively participate in the creation of the event, answer questions and much more.
The role of Moderator
- You must respect and ensure respect for the various rules of the Forum and Discord.
- You should be able to answer various questions about Phasmophobia and the Randomizer.
- You need to be able to help members solve a variety of problems they encounter
- You must be effective in resolving conflicts between members of the Forum and Discord
- You must remain in control of yourself in all situations and be able to think and act.
- In all circumstances, it is important to stay listening. In the event of a major problem, you can entrust the management to a Community Manager who can take special measures
Pre-requisites to be validated to apply
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have purchased the game
- You must have a good knowledge of the English language
- You must have a professional attitude
- You need to show motivation to become a moderator
- You must be able to accept constructive criticism from forum members and team members, and ignore criticism that is not constructive.
- You need to be able to work in a team but also individually, mixing the two is essential.
- You need to be able to provide a little time each day to meet the needs of members
- If you don't know much about moderation, you will need to be prepared to learn
If you wish to apply you can do so from the User Groups panel and use the "Apply for Membership" button. You will need to provide the following information:
- Name and surname
- Birth date
- Experience and references (if existing)
- Motivation to become a member of the forum team
You must present this in the form of a motivation letter of your own.
If you are applying, then you are interested in our work and our team, and we thank you for wanting to join the Randomizer family.
Your Phasmophobia Randomizer team